You are here:
* All the trades and orders are kept in the trade database.
* Trading systems can be resumed after restarted using automatic synchronization.
* Trading systems performance can be monitored.
* Use trade blotter and order blotter to review trades and orders.
* A trading system can be reviewed and improved continuously.
* All the live trades and orders are kept in trade database.
* When a trading system is restarted, NewPageTrader can automatically synchronize with the broker on its opened orders and positions.
* All the trading history of a trading system is available for review.
* Trades can be reviewed in trade blotter.
* Synchronized display with the markers on chart.
* Hierarchical display of trade details.
* Detail log of all the order histories.
* Linkage with the trade blotter; can review the order histories of trades.
* Log down all the responses from the broker.
Copyright 2017 by DotNetNuke Corporation